In May 2014 Privée was tasked with assisting Hines Real Estate with the launch event for the rebranding of their 457,000 sq ft City of London development, which will now be called Broadgate Quarter.
Privée took control for the planning of the event from its inception through to design and layout, catering and AV.
- Office Concierge staff performing a meet & greet service
- Bespoke marquee design complemented by stylish furniture and flooring in grey colour
- Catered with a selection of delicious savory and sweet canapés as well as sushi
- Bespoke bar serving refreshing drinks and Prosecco
- Approximately 100 in attendance through the early evening
Beyond the re-brand, which incorporates a new logo, website and marketing materials, Hines has embarked on a renovation programme across the site, which includes improved way finding, signage and increased use of the Snowden Street walkway.
As a member of Privée, if you have any event, party or meeting requirements that need the Privée touch, please do let us know.
Images: Adam Coupe